TomTom LINK 410
If your business relies on a fleet of vehicles, it’s vital that your fleet is working efficiently at all times. You need to minimise costs and maximise productivity – and that means getting real insight into the performance of vehicles and drivers.
That’s why you need the TomTom LINK 410 – TomTom’s reliable vehicle tracking device. It provides valuable information about fleet performance, to help you reduce costs and boost the productivity of your mobile workforce.
How it works
The TomTom LINK 410 is a small device that can be quickly installed into any car, van or truck. It uses GPS/GSM technologies to communicate between the vehicle and the office, providing a wealth of tracking, tracing and reporting information in real-time. All of this information can be viewed in TomTom WEBFLEET®, our secure online fleet management system, which presents the data clearly through standard reports and dashboards.
Greater driving efficiency, lower costs
Reduce costs and help your teams deliver more transparent customer service.
• Monitor driving behaviour to reduce maintenance and insurance costs.
• Cut fuel costs and carbon emissions by promoting a greener, safer and efficient driving style.
• Map the position of your vehicles, and always send the nearest driver.
• Analyse driving speed and time spent at each location, so teams can spend more time with customers.
Help fleet and back office teams reduce their workload.
• Full logbook functionality included.
• Paperless, automated registration of both private and business mileage.
• View all information in one simple graph, to manage your targets.
Request a Callback